Information about the scope and purpose of personal data processing and the rights of data subjects
- In order to fulfill its obligations related to company Chateau Trnová s.r.o., acting for Chateau Trnová (hereinafter Company), by law Act No 101/2000 Coll., on the protection of personal data processing, the Company, as managers processing your personal data, kindly asks you to please note the details concerning your personal data and your rights related to their processing. Any personal data of the persons concerned will be handled in accordance with the current European legislation, in particular, with Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (“GDPR”), with Act No 127/2005 Coll., on the directive on privacy of electronic communications, as amended, and with Act No 480/2004 Coll., on information of some society services, as amended.
The Company processes personal data only for the purpose of acquiring orders, reservations, concluding and managing contracts related to supply of services provided by the Company, and furthermore for the purposes stipulated by law, and in particular by the Act on Local Fees and Charges for the function of collecting spa or recreational fees, i.e. Accommodation Capacity Fees, and by the Act on the Stay of Aliens in the Territory of the Czech Republic, where providing personal data is required. Addresses are contained in an electronic database secured by a password to which access is limited to authorized persons only, based on internal regulations.
- In the above-mentioned cases, the Company Chateau Trnová s.r.o. in accordance with clause 5 § (2)(a,b,e) of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data, is allowed to process your personal data without your consent, specifically, this data is necessary for meeting our legal obligations (for example: the Act on the Accounting Law) or for execution of a contract which you are concluding with us.
- Personal data is processed only to the extent required by law or to the extent strictly necessary, including basic contact information and identification of business owners. Personal data is stored no longer than is necessary and is archived in accordance with legal deadlines following legislation. Upon the loss of reason or the expiry of a period necessary for sustaining your personal data, erasure of relevant personal data is carried out.
- Your personal data is processed by the Company as an administrator, or when appropriate by its contracted administrators, in an automated way, or by other means.
Any persons who may come into contact with confidential data are legally bound to a formal obligation of secrecy and to protective measures of its security. This binding continues to apply even after the cessation of such individuals’ legal relations with the Company Chateau Trnová or with its contracted administrators.
- In relation to processing your personal data, Chateau Trnová s.r.o. kindly encourages you to examine and review your rights related to data processing, namely:
- Right of access to personal data;
- Right of rectification of your personal data;
- Right to request clarification of data processing or elimination of data in case of data processing that is in violation of the law;
- Right to seek compensation for damages or non-material damage resulting from processing of your personal data
How we protect your information
- In order to increase security of your personal data, we adopt necessary administrative, technical, and physical security measures which increase the safety of entered personal data. Your personal data is accessible to persons such as our legal employees and only for urgent needs connected to the operation or maintenance of our services.